From time to time, I like to write opinion posts that don’t specifically address scripture. I’ll be linking to them here for easier navigation.
- Does scripture predict science?
- On the symbolism of the inverted cross
- Christ’s crucifixion nails found
- Marital problems explained
- Original Sin
- Debate: Was there a historical Jesus?
On the Bible
- Lost in translation #1: Spacing the Bible
- Lost in translation #2: Cultural memory and the Fallen Angel
- Lost in translation #3: The Wicked Bible
- Lost in translation #4: Chapter and verse
- Lost in translation #5: Ritual address in prayer
- Lost in translation #6: The evolution of language in translations.
- On the origins of Easter (and why it has nothing to do with Ishtar)
- What does it mean to fall on one’s face?
- Can humans see God and live?
- On being an Atheist during Christmas
- On the limitations of Atheism (a response to an article by Dougless Murray)